Monday, October 02, 2006

Love feast

The blocks should be turned this way...
That's way too many tables...
No we have never had pitchers of water...
I don't cut meat...
I don't think there is enough...
Well, we only have enough ice...
Don't put cold water in those buckets this time...
She has already gotten what she needed...
Well, they are right there...
That has got to be covered...
Here's my jars, be sure they get filled...

We are here by invitation...
Lord, is it I...
Will you let me be your servant...
Jesus cared about feet...
We...eat many meals...none...like the meal we are about to eat together here...
All who are in love and community with your brothers and sisters, who do truly and earnestly repent of your sins, who humbly put your trust in Christ and desire his help that you may lead a holy life, draw near...
Take, break, eat and live...
Take drink and live...
Blessed be the tie that binds...

First Church
Love feast
Life

1 comment:

Dana B said...

i miss that.