Sunday, October 05, 2008

Blest be the tie that binds

Today I learned that spiritual disciplines, alone and with others, are always a good thing. Examination. Servanthood. Agape. Communion. Fellowship. Prayer. Meditation.

Love Feast "reminds me of who I am." (SB)

walks with Rob, sitting in the courtyard with JC, Guy's earnest desire, Michael's southern gentleman ways of speaking his mind, seeing love in the eyes of those I have also come to love, words of assurance, Sue's gentle way of bringing me back to reality, Dava's, "I know exactly what you mean, Sister!" looks, realizing that I still need Wendy's on Sunday, hearing others voice appreciation and that needs are being met through those terrible "different ways"

(note to self: quite a long list for such an "irritating" day, huh?)

1 comment:

Sue Ranson said...

"Will you let me be your servant, let me be as Christ to you? Pray that I might have the grace to let you be my servant, too."

It's all there...
servant...pilgrim...journey..Christ-light...weep...laugh...sing...I love you Kar!!! You are making a huge difference! Love, Sue