Monday, August 07, 2006

Misc NYC quotes

“We are the people we’ve been waiting for. The world is waiting so come through the door. There’s lots of room here on the dancing floor. There’s no delaying anymore.” - Ken Medema

"We have great border control here." - John Keller, NYC 2006 Dean

"God almighty, maybe what I need is to give myself away. Small things, great love, that’s how the mountains move.” – Ken Medema

“Why don’t we do what he says? I don’t think he’s going to shut up until we do!” - Ted & Lee

"You being yourself matters. It’s what keeps the community from being lost.” – Glenn Mitchell

“You’ve got to clear up the confusion about what it means to be a Christian.” - Jim Wallis

“Jesus will give you power to change this world,” David Radcliff

“You might be Brethren if......you think one of the Ten Commandments is, you know the words to ‘Move in Our Midst’ whether you want to or not" - Frank Ramirez

“I don’t know how much time I have to become something. None of us do.” - Andy Murray

“God’s got you covered,” Dawn Ottoni Wilhelm

"...and this part signifies when my life goes wacky..." Me

"Is David Radcliff part black?" Emily

"This was life-changing." Katie

"Walk with me." Darron

No comments: