Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Thanks be to God

To take a lead from B, I have decided to try to make note of the positive things from each...well as close as I can...day. I have found myself bombarded daily with negatives and I know that if I don't take time to really look for, appreciate and give thanks for the positives, I will, sooner or later, find myself slipping down to a place I have no desire to go.

Even though it is a day late...for Tuesday, May 30:

clients who say "Thank you" and mean it, quiet office time, sweet tea, June's outstretched hand and smile of recognition, being able to be there for a friend, working with Rob on a project and getting it done, sitting and talking with Leah

1 comment:

Dana B said...

hey, reading someone else's is almost better than remembering my own.

love ya, mom.